Ford India is creating ripples with great new launches in India. Ford India is really happy with the way Ford Endeavor and Figo have created ripples in India. Besides bringing in good volumes the Ford brand has also created a niche in the auto scene in India.
Ford India is looking forward to enhance the volume for 2015 with the launch of eight new models. January 2011 has been the best ever for it on monthly sale volume. There have been 10026 units against the 2453 units of the same period of 2010. Ford is in the verge of enhancing the catalog with 8 new models by 2015.
In addition to the new models, ford Cars is focused on enhancing the dealer network to 200 by adding 30 more. The sale volume for Ford India in 2010 is enhanced and was hugely contributed by Gujarat state with nearly 30% of the net sale volume.
Feb 19, 2011
Most Popular Articles
- Upcoming Cars in India: 2010 New Car Launches
- 2009 Honda City India: Price, Reviews, Features, Specifications
- Bajaj Pulsar 300 CC India - Bajaj Bikes India
- New "Eeco" Car from Maruti Suzuki at Delhi Auto Expo 2010
- New Hero Honda Glamour-Fi With Fuel Injection Technology
- Honda CB Twister: 110cc Bike by Honda in India; Price @ Rs. 42000
- Tata Indica eV2 fuel efficient car
- Vivek Oberoi Launches Dilip Chhabria's Imperator at Delhi Auto Expo 2010
- BMW to Launch Motorrad Bikes in India
- New Honda Aviator Scooter Launched with 110cc Engine