Feb 11, 2011
Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, continues its remarkable performance in India by clocking sales of 480 units in January 2011, thereby achieving the highest ever monthly sales figure for Audi in India. This is an impressive growth of 57% as compared to the same period last year (306 units- Jan 2010).
“We are proud of our success at the close of 2010, which established Audi as the fastest growing luxury brand in India. Further, we are pleased to announce that Audi has continued this successful performance in January 2011. Based on this achievement and the current market conditions, we expect exceptional growth this year. Our customer-centric approach supplemented with the expansion of our dealer network and the enhancement of our product line will enable Audi India to grow exponentially over the coming year” said Michael Perschke, Head – Audi India.
In 2010 we maintained our No.1 position in Europe and China. Audi also became the fastest growing luxury brand in USA and India. 2011 will see Audi India announcing many initiatives on product and network expansion. “We continue to enhance our commitment to the Indian market. We recently opened a brand new showroom in Chennai, which was followed by the opening of India’s largest luxury car showroom in Delhi. On the product front, we have introduced our flagship model, the luxurious Audi A8 L, a car that epitomizes exceptional performance and state-of-the-art luxury. We also reached out to our motorsports fans by launching the super sports car, the Audi R8 V10. The response from our customers has been very positive” he added.
The Audi model range in India includes Audi A4, Audi A6, Audi Q5, Audi Q7, Audi TT and the super sports car Audi R8 available across the country: in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Mumbai West and Pune. Further developments include Surat, Mumbai South, Coimbatore, Indore and Lucknow.
Most Popular Articles
- Upcoming Cars in India: 2010 New Car Launches
- 2009 Honda City India: Price, Reviews, Features, Specifications
- Bajaj Pulsar 300 CC India - Bajaj Bikes India
- New "Eeco" Car from Maruti Suzuki at Delhi Auto Expo 2010
- Honda CB Twister: 110cc Bike by Honda in India; Price @ Rs. 42000
- New Hero Honda Glamour-Fi With Fuel Injection Technology
- New Honda Aviator Scooter Launched with 110cc Engine
- Maruti Suzuki Kizashi Coming Soon in India
- Bikers to see Bajaj Six New Motorcycles in 2014
- BMW to Launch Motorrad Bikes in India