Honda CB Unicorn has been refreshed regularly to meet the diversified needs of customers. With one of the most refined engine in the segment, Honda CB Unicorn has created a very premium image among the mature male customers. Honda CB Unicorn will continue to exist in the segment. The Honda CB Unicorn Dazzler that we have launched today is a step further towards adding more value to the much-admired model.
Living up to the style aspirations of Indian two-wheeler customers, the Honda CB Unicorn Dazzler offers aggressive styling, advanced equipments, blistering performance, impressive mileage of 60 kmpl*, comfort and convenience. The bike has aggressive style with floating side cowl, aggressive front, screenless front cowl, 110/80 wider rear tyre and half-chain case. Other attractive features include: two-tone seat, new design mirror, handle bar weights, 3D emblem, digital meter and front & rear disc brake.
Various advanced equipments have been added in the bike which makes it the best in its segment. Powered with 150cc reformed engine, the bike delivers excellent performance with 14 BHP power. It is equipped with tubeless tyres and alloy wheels and offers best pick-up and mileage combination in the segment. CB Unicorn Dazzler will deliver a mileage of 60 kmpl*. The bike is equipped with maintenance free battery & viscous air filter for more convenience. Strictly adhering to the BS-III norms, it is environment friendly like all other Honda products.
The Honda CB Unicorn Dazzler price for ex showroom Delhi is Rs. 62,900. The CB Unicorn Dazzler will be available to the customers by the end of May, 2010. The bike will be available in four attractive colours - Armour Gold Metallic, Pearl Nightstar Black, Sword Silver Metallic and Pearl Siena Red. Present at the launch event were: Mr Atsushi Amataka, President, Honda R&D India; Mr Shinji Aoyama, CEO & President, HMSI; along with Mr N.K. Rattan, Operating Head – Sales & Marketing, HMSI.
Honda CB Unicorn Dazzler Price & Features:
- Honda CB Unicorn Dazzler price is Rs. 62,900 (ex showroom Delhi).
- Powered with 150cc reformed engine
- comes with aggressive styling, advanced equipments, blistering performance.
- Has impressive mileage of 60 kmpl*.
- Maintenance free battery & viscous air filter for more convenience
- Other attractive features include: two-tone seat, new design mirror, handle bar weights, 3D emblem, digital meter and front & rear disc brake.
- Available in 4 attractive colours – Armour Gold Metallic, Pearl Nightstar Black, Sword Silver Metallic and Pearl Siena Red.
Source: Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd
Honda Sohc Fours Book By Peter Henshaw [Paperback 2010]
Honda J Engine Book By Frederic P Miller , Agnes F Vandome , John Mc Brewster [Paperback 2010]