Mar 27, 2009
One of the forerunners in the two wheeler industry, Honda India is all geared up to roll out its two new variants, Honda Activa and Honda Activa Deluxe soon.
This is obviously good news for all Honda Activa fans, as the new Honda Activa variants not only comes with better look but with a newer engine of the Honda Aviator.
However, the variomatic transmission would be carried forward from the current Honda Activa.
On the other hand, the Honda Activa Deluxe would be the top end version of new Honda Activa and would launched with new and additional features.
HMSI (Honda Motorcycles and Scooters Limited) is also planning to launch a mass market vehicle in the current fiscal year (2008-09), but Honda has not disclosed any information about it.
Most Popular Articles
- Upcoming Cars in India: 2010 New Car Launches
- 2009 Honda City India: Price, Reviews, Features, Specifications
- Bajaj Pulsar 300 CC India - Bajaj Bikes India
- New "Eeco" Car from Maruti Suzuki at Delhi Auto Expo 2010
- New Hero Honda Glamour-Fi With Fuel Injection Technology
- Honda CB Twister: 110cc Bike by Honda in India; Price @ Rs. 42000
- Tata Indica eV2 fuel efficient car
- Vivek Oberoi Launches Dilip Chhabria's Imperator at Delhi Auto Expo 2010
- BMW to Launch Motorrad Bikes in India
- New Honda Aviator Scooter Launched with 110cc Engine